News
N. Korea sees no chance for new negotiations with U.S.
North Korea has quashed fresh hopes that negotiations with the U.S. to halt its nuclear weapons programme will resume any time soon.

The First Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Choe Son Hui, said on Saturday that Washington was only using the dialogue with Pyongyang “as nothing more than a tool for grappling its (own) political crisis”.
“We do not feel any need to sit face to face with the U.S.,” the vice-minister was cited in North Korean state media as saying.
Choe was responding to speculation that a new summit between U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean ruler Kim Jong Un would take place before the U.S. election in November.
South Korean President Moon Jae In was again suggested as an intermediary.
During a video summit with the EU on Tuesday, according to officials from his office, he said that he wanted to do his best to bring about a North Korea-U.S. summit before the U.S. election.
In the U.S., former national security advisor John Bolton said that Trump would meet Kim shortly before the election if he believes it will help his re-election bid.
“There are even some dreamers hoping to leverage our denuclearisation measures for (a) conditional lift(ing) of sanctions, while raising hope for (an) ‘October surprise,’” Choe said.
“The U.S. is mistaken if it thinks things like negotiations would still work on us.”
North Korea is subject to harsh international sanctions because of its nuclear programme.
Nuclear talks with the U.S. have not resumed since a failed Trump-Kim summit in Vietnam in February 2019.
North Korea has said repeatedly since then that it is not interested in fresh talks until Washington comes up with new proposals. (dpa/NAN)
News
Pius Akutah’s Alleged Fraud at Nigerian Shippers Council Uncovered
Investigations by Nigerian Concord Newspaper reveal that the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Shippers Council, Mr. Pius Akutah, has allegedly misappropriated public funds for a lavish lifestyle.
According to our findings, within months of assuming office, Akutah allegedly purchased a bulletproof SUV valued at approximately N850 million. In addition, he is reported to have acquired over twenty exotic SUVs for use as a convoy.
Akutah is also said to have acquired multiple high-value properties, including three in Abuja’s Maitama and Asokoro districts worth over N2 billion, and two in Lagos’ Banana Island valued at N1.8 billion. These acquisitions appear far beyond the scope of his official salary and allowances.
Further investigation suggests that Akutah may be using public funds to support political ambitions, including allegedly grooming militants across 23 local government areas in Benue State for a potential 2027 gubernatorial bid.
Staff of the Shippers Council reportedly claim that Akutah frequently accesses the council’s treasury without proper authorization. Some insiders have indicated that a petition will soon be filed with the EFCC, ICPC, and the Presidency to report his alleged misconduct.
*
News
Pius Akutah’s Alleged Fraud at Nigerian Shippers Council Uncovered
Investigations by Nigerian Concord Newspaper reveal that the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Shippers Council, Mr. Pius Akutah, has allegedly misappropriated public funds for a lavish lifestyle.
According to our findings, within months of assuming office, Akutah allegedly purchased a bulletproof SUV valued at approximately N850 million. In addition, he is reported to have acquired over twenty exotic SUVs for use as a convoy.
Akutah is also said to have acquired multiple high-value properties, including three in Abuja’s Maitama and Asokoro districts worth over N2 billion, and two in Lagos’ Banana Island valued at N1.8 billion. These acquisitions appear far beyond the scope of his official salary and allowances.
Further investigation suggests that Akutah may be using public funds to support political ambitions, including allegedly grooming militants across 23 local government areas in Benue State for a potential 2027 gubernatorial bid.
Staff of the Shippers Council reportedly claim that Akutah frequently accesses the council’s treasury without proper authorization. Some insiders have indicated that a petition will soon be filed with the EFCC, ICPC, and the Presidency to report his alleged misconduct.
*
News
Special Birthday Wishes to Zege Mule U Tiv & Wazirin Adamawa
I am writing to felicitate with Your Excellency, Atku Abubakar, GCON, former Vice-President of Nigeria (Zege Mule u Tiv & Wazirin Adamawa)
on the occasion of your 79th birthday anniversary.
I join your teeming admirers globally in celebrating you on this special day, an adorable Statesman and my Boss.
I recall with nostalgia, how countless generations have benefited from your generosity, wealth of experience and benevolence including being my key benefactor even as a young lawyer for my professional success.
Your Excellency, may your special day be filled with grandeur befitting your illustrious career.
I wish you continued success, prosperity, and an unending stream of accolades.
It takes a remarkable kind of fortitude to remain active in public life well into one’s golden years. Your dedication and patriotism remain truly exceptional.
May you enjoy a day of reflection on your many years of fruitful service to humanity. It is my prayer that God Almighty grants you many more healthy, fruitful, and fulfilling years ahead, and continues to endow you with wisdom, strength, and the grace to keep contributing to our nation-building.
Happy Birthday, Your Excellency.
Michael Kaase Aondoakaa SAN.
Former Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice
-
Uncategorized5 years agoFG, states urged to harness flooding for ranching, others with technology – Agbaje
-
Headlines10 years agoBreaking: EFCC seals Borno House of Assembly, as Hon members take to their heels
-
News11 years agoNigeria Security Operatives Stage Manhunt For Homosexual Perpetrator
-
News9 years agoHow 21-year-old Girl fled community over accusation of lesbianism
-
News10 years agoYobe Gov Moves Against Deputy
-
Opinion7 years ago7 signs she has friend zoned you
-
Technology4 years ago
Online job placement company headhunts women
-
Headlines10 years agoBorno Dep Gov Abducts Another Church Leader
